Yesterday I put on my work pants and heels for the first time in a year just for sh*%@s and giggles. (This is what over a year of lockdown will do to you apparently.)
Y’all, I. am. not. ready. for real work clothes yet. BUT after getting our second vaccine dose this weekend, more businesses opening up this week, returning to “normal” life is feeling closer and closer. Here are some things I’m ready for and some that I’m not.
5 things I’m ready for…
• hugging friends and family again
• eating out at restaurants
• live entertainment (concerts, musicals, theater)
• in-person dance classes
3 things I’m NOT ready for…
• commuting in LA traffic
• leaving the dog home by herself during the work day
• work clothes that seem to have shrunk
What are your ready for?